I am Vincent Palmer, an experienced and knowledgeable Web Application Developer and Higher Education Information Technology professional. I was born and raised in Tuscaloosa, Alabama where I graduated from the University of Alabama. I have always enjoyed using my creativity through UX/UI Design for websites and web applications.
I am currently a Lead UX/UI Web Application Developer. at Georgia Institute of Technology focused on the Front-End and UX/UI for our web applications. I have previous work experience at the University of Alabama and at the University System of Georgia as an Application Developer Sr. building web applications and web sites. Also in this role, I developed mobile solutions for special yearly events. I also have experience working in the backend of systems by working with MySQL databases as they relate to front-end applications.
Pen and Paper
- User Centered Design
- Technical Documentation
- User Testing
Communications and Presentations
- Power of Tech Tour Panel Speaker
- Invitation to present on “Homecoming With a Technical Twist” at HighEdWeb Southeast Conference in Portland, OR.
- Presenter at HighEdWeb Southeast Conference in Florence, SC on “Homecoming With A Technical Twist”.
- Co-presenter at the Higher Education Web Conference 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the iPad Interview Rubric.
- Co-presenter for The University of Alabama System Scholars Institute 2014.
- Presenter as the Social Media Consultant at TAP Presents: Watch Your Mouth Workshop for student athletes in the following locations
- Tuscaloosa, AL at the Bryant Denny Stadium on the campus of The University of Alabama
- Mobile, AL at Saraland High School
- Birmingham, AL at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Mobile, AL at Mattie T Blount High School